Can I get refunds on my bond repayments?

Jedi says:
28 July 2016 at 12:39

Can I get refunds on my bond repayments?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
28 July 2016 at 12:46

You unfortunately cant claim back the instalment, but if you are receiving rental income for the property whose bond you are paying you can claim back the interest you pay on the bond.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.