Can I email my IRP5 to SARS?

I've emailed my IRP5 to SARS cause I can't used my e-Fling anymore.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
9 June 2013 at 23:04

No they won't you will need to phone the call centre on 0800 00 7277 and have them correct your eFiling problem.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.