Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

Can I claim for medical aid if I didnt pay for it?

Kimesha says:
8 February 2017 at 14:30

My son is on my ex husband's medical aid, can I claim the contributions on my return?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
8 February 2017 at 14:59

Unfortunately only the main member can claim the medical aid contributions back from SARS.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.