Already submitted tax return by accident, can I re-submit?

I accidentally hit submit on my e-filing and I have not completed all the info. It is now been submitted. Is there anyway I can re-submit?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
9 June 2013 at 23:05

You can go to your Income Tax Working Page on eFiling and click on "request correction" which will allow you one more attempt to make changes.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.