A fix deposit at the bank, I lost my IRP5 form before taking it to SARS. What can I DO?

Standard bank sent me a form to take to SARS form my fixed deposit I have with them, but I lost it before taking it to SARS. How can I get it now?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
6 June 2013 at 14:28

You can go to the bank and request another IT3b and if you have Internet banking you may be able to get this document online.

MR ZT says:
6 June 2013 at 15:05

Thank you for your help,I much appreciate it.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
6 June 2013 at 20:54

Only a pleasure!

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.