Do your Tax with TaxTim and WIN R10,000  More info   T&C's apply

A copy of a company's EMP103

Siffy says:
9 December 2015 at 13:03

How do I obtain a copy of a company's EMP103 registration certificate?

The company (an NPO) registered in 1992 and the certificate is not to be found

TaxTim TaxTim says:
9 December 2015 at 14:48

It would be best to call SARS on 0800 007 277 to see if they can assist you.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.