How do I access the page listing documents I need to complete my return?

I am busy answering the questions on TaxTim but need to go back to the page containing the source documents e.g IRP5, IT3b etc. How do I do this?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
10 September 2012 at 10:10

Unfortunately that page only appears at the beginning of the dialogue and can't be returned to, but TaxTim will ask you specific questions that will guide you through the documents you need anyway. The summary of what documents you need is below:

- IRP5(s) from your employer for salary
- IT3b(s) from a bank for interest earned
- Medical aid certificate(s) / other medical costs
- Car logbook records
- Certificates received from a charity / PBO
- IT3c(s) from a bank for investment disposal
- Anything else showing income earned or reasons you shouldn't pay tax on that income.

The above list is only a guideline and each document may or may not apply to you. If you think you should have one of the documents - but haven't received it yet - please contact the relevant institution.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.