10 September 2012 at 10:10
Unfortunately that page only appears at the beginning of the dialogue and can't be returned to, but TaxTim will ask you specific questions that will guide you through the documents you need anyway. The summary of what documents you need is below:
- IRP5(s) from your employer for salary
- IT3b(s) from a bank for interest earned
- Medical aid certificate(s) / other medical costs
- Car logbook records
- Certificates received from a charity / PBO
- IT3c(s) from a bank for investment disposal
- Anything else showing income earned or reasons you shouldn't pay tax on that income.
The above list is only a guideline and each document may or may not apply to you. If you think you should have one of the documents - but haven't received it yet - please contact the relevant institution.