FAQ Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
Earn under R500,000?Click here to see why you still need to file to get your Tax Refund.

Code 3713 and 3703

Posted 2 July 2016 under Tax Q&A

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →
MN says:
1 July 2016 at 16:21

I get my Car Payment Private Petrol and Car Payment Insurance from my Employer under source code 3713. Can I claim against this on my Tax return? and if so under what?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 July 2016 at 17:14

Unfortunately not, do you use your car for work purposes?

MN says:
1 July 2016 at 20:08

yes I do. I also have business km claim under 3703 due to the km not more than 8000 for the year. Thanks

TaxTim TaxTim says:
2 July 2016 at 9:46

You won't be able to claim anything against this allowance then unfortunately.

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Blog Categories