CC company when do I submit taxes? Not registered for VAT, only income tax.

Trading two months now, can't seem to register on efiling.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
2 October 2012 at 23:42

What is the problem when you are trying to register for eFiling?

As a CC/Company you would have to pay provisional tax twice a year, sometimes three times. The first payment and IRP6 submission would be 6 months after the beginning of the financial year and the the second provisional a further 6 months after that. Only then would you need to file your actual IT14 which is the year end tax return for companies and CCs.

For more on provisional tax, see here:

Dalton says:
3 October 2012 at 22:18

Hi Tim thanks for your reply!

The problem I'm having registering for efiling, is I'm told someone else has my tax number and that I'm to select a request on the left screen which I can't find!
Please advise me.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 October 2012 at 23:29

If you go to "organisations" it is the second panel, then click there, a drop down will appear saying "request tax types" click there and you will be able to request your profile back.

Let me know if that works?

Get FREE Help with your Tax Return today from

TaxTim's award-winning tax return services are now free to all Momentum policyholders and Multiply clients:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.