Can I complete my wife's tax return?

I would like to join for the purposes of completing my wife's tax which carries a travel allowance? Will you do that if I should join on her behalf?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
29 August 2012 at 18:13

The TaxTim service asks every question a taxpayer should be asked when completing their return except if you are a farmer!

There is a specific section just for Travel Allowance asking all the right questions which will help you complete your wife's return correctly.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.