Do your tax with TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

1. penalty - delayed return. 2. submit returns for previous years 3. community of property/customery

Enwood says:
6 February 2016 at 1:35

1. What is the penalty for delayed tax return submission?
2. Can you still submit tax returns for previous tax years which were never submitted?
3. What effect does married in community of property or customary law

TaxTim TaxTim says:
8 February 2016 at 7:51

SARS can charge from R250 per month for delayed submissions. however often they do not charge for the first few months of delayed tax returns.

Yes, you can submit old tax returns, the sooner the better.

Married in COP would mean any interest/investment income or rental income would be split between you and your spouse.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.