Dont have a code 3606 on my IT3 a

Posted 20 November 2014 under Tax Q&A
The amount that I must fill in on my IT 3 a is it my salary received?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 November 2014 at 16:31

You should have received an IRP5/IT3a from your employer which you would use to complete your ITR12 which is your income tax return.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →